Operations Manager (J36160) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
International Leading EPC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction) contractor for electrical, automation and instrumentation projects within the Oil & Gas industry is seeking an Operations Manager in the Middle East.
This is a new and exciting opportunity that has been created due to significant growth within the industry and various project awards.
As Operations Manager you will be accountable for managing a large project and increasing capabilities within the UAE. Additionally this role will be accountable for setting up the office in Dubai/Abu Dhabi, implementing the necessary processes & procedures, building the project management team, development of new business, client relationships and managing overall P&L accountability. There is an opportunity for this individual to grow into a Regional Management /Directorship position once the office and operations get started.
• Previously managed medium sized projects (up to $100M), within the Oil & Gas industry
• Experience dealing and managing key stakeholders within projects
• Operational Management experience
• Business Development
• Current network within the UAE/Middle East
• Ability to develop a strategic plans
• Technical knowledge and/or experience with Electrical & Instrumentation Projects within the Oil & Gas Industry
-Bachelor’s or higher level degree in Engineering is required (preferable Electrical or I&C)
-10+ years experience within project engineering for Oil & Gas projects
-Track record in Developing New Business
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills
-Native English preferably