You don’t just want a job. You want an opportunity to be part of something special. A career at Spirit AeroSystems is that and more. This is where employees every day are given the chance to Dream Big and Make It Fly!
Spirit is a recognized leader in the global aerostructures market. Our customers are some of the best known aerospace manufacturers in the business. That means our employees work with exciting technologies and materials to design and build some of the world’s most popular aircraft. If you are looking for a company where you can make an impact right away, sharpen your skills, and be part of a dynamic culture, Spirit is the place for you. Teamwork is essential. Diversity is more than just a slogan. Initiative and innovation are valued. Our employees are leaders in community involvement and civic responsibility. Our company has a reputation for strengthening the communities where we live and work.
1. Read and interpret drawings, manuals, specifications, standards and planning documents to determine the methods and sequence of operations for the inspection of ferrous and non-ferrous parts, materials and weldments.
2. Level II certification required in ultrasonic testing.
3. Level II certification in Radiography or Penetrant Inspection.
4. Set up and operate ultrasonic equipment for the inspection of the internal structure of ferrous and non-ferrous metal material, interpret test equipment readouts and recordings to determine acceptability.
5. Set up and operate surface defect locating equipment, such as fiberoptic borescopes and rigid rod optics, black light and precision measuring equipment/instruments. Perform magnetic or fluorescent and contrast dye penetrant surface inspection, including hidden surface areas.
6. Analyze, interpret and evaluate radiographs of materials, parts and weldments for compliance with required specifications and standards and for developing radiographic techniques and standards.
7. Support the continuous flow of product within the manufacturing process by training and assisting employees at all classification levels.
8. Qualified candidate will need to successfully pass a skills demonstration.
Capabilities are determined through minimum skills demonstration.
– Must Pass WorkKeys Assessment (www.workkeys.com).
This is a 2nd shift role.
Location OK, Tulsa