Rolls-Royce, a world-leading provider of power systems and services for use on land, at sea and in the air, operates in four global markets – civil aerospace, defense aerospace, marine and energy.
We continue to invest in core technologies, products, people and capabilities with the objective of broadening and strengthening the product portfolio, improving efficiency and enhancing the environmental performance of our products.
The NDT Technician II job function entails performance of Nondestructive Testing using NDT methods such as Visual Testing (VT), Magnetic Particle (MT / MPI), Dye Penetrant (PT / FPI).
· Perform and document MPI and FPI required tests
· Perform wet and dry magnetic particle inspection
· Perform and interpret liquid Penetrant tests (Water Washable and Post-Emulsifier, Hydrophilic), Perform Liquid Penetrant solvent removable dye test
· Perform Magnetic Particle Inspection for structural steel of all shapes and sizes, including welds
· Assure all work is performed completely, correctly, and with the highest degree of quality
· Assure all work is properly documented, whether accepted or rejected
· Set-up and calibrate equipment, interpret and evaluate results with respect to applicable standards and specifications
via Search & apply.