Quality Testing Services, Inc, the premier provider of nondestructive testing, training and consulting, has an immediate need for an NDT Level 3 Instructor/Consultant.
If you share our vision of “Continuous Improvement is the Key to Our Success”, please come join us.
NDT Level 3 Instructor/Consultants will provide instruction, testing, and certification services in a classroom/laboratory setting. Candidates will also provide customers with Consulting Level III services. This is a full time permanent position commencing immediately at our St. Louis, Missouri metropolitan area location.
Skills: Job Responsibilities
• Understand, apply and impart the essential facts and principles covering the methods of Nondestructive Testing to students, using a variety of instructional techniques
• Develop and revise curriculum
• Consultation with clients in the development, approval and administration of training, certification examinations, NDT procedures and Written Practices
• Classroom management
• Show personal interest in students and create a climate conducive to optimal learning
• Client customer service
• Professional attitude and appearance, at all times
• Some travel required
• Certified NDT Level 3 and the ability to teach/consult in at least 3 of the following methods: MT, PT, UT, RT, VT, ET, TIR, LT
• Work toward obtaining ASNT NDT Level III in at least 5 methods
• Ability to develop and administer course curriculum and outlines
• 5 years Level II experience
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Must be VERY fluent in written and spoken English
• Current ASNT NDT Level III
• Ability to teach/consult advanced methods: UT Detection and Sizing, Phased Array, TOFD, Digital/Computed RT, etc. and / or willingness to learn to teach these advanced methods
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is commensurate with experience and certifications. Benefits include health, dental and life insurance, certification reimbursement and retirement. Relocation assistance is available for qualifying candidates.
More info and discussion: NDT Jobs.