BMDA NDT Techs 1/C job in Bath
Job Title BMDA NDT Techs 1/C Location Bath Iron Works, Bath, ME Department B0600 Quality Assurance Requisition Number 16-7122 Shift ALL Security Clearance Secret Job Description – Perform non-destructive testing on ships structure and piping.
– This position requires a highly motivated individual with a positive attitude that will interface with a multitude of different work trades and supervisors to accomplish daily tasks. Daily tasks require timely completion while maintaining quality work with a high level of safety standards.
Required Education/Training – High school diploma/GED required
– Any combination of two years of college preparatory mathematics (Algebra, Algebra II, Geometry, or Trigonometry.
Experience -NDT Level II qualifications required,- Any two of the following;
Ultrasonic shear wave,
– Qualifications must meet SNT-TC-1A 2011 edition and be provided prior to hire. Must be able to recertify upon two weeks of hire.
Unique/Additional Requirements – Able to operate mobile equipment i.e. scissor lift, condo lifts.
– Ability to climb ladders and work in confined spaces.
– Able meet the physical tasks requirements.
– Must be able to obtain a security clearance.
More info and apply: Job Opportunities | GDBIW
image credit :Senior Airman Tiffany Trojca, USAF. Air Combat Command United States Air Force